I’m an author, blogger, freelance writer, and editor. My work has appeared in national print publications such as Pregnancy & Newborn, American Baby and online at Parents, The Huffington Post, and The Bump.
- Contributor to Courageous
- I contribute weekly to the Everyday Family pregnancy blog here, love + relationships with Babble here and on Disney Baby here. You can also find me from time to time writing for the awesome sites SheKnows, Moonfrye, and GalTime.
- Parents: All About Your Induction, Miscarriage
- The Huffington Post: 5 Essential Sleep Tips
- Babble: I have a whole slew of pregnant + parenting related pieces here.
- Yahoo Shine: What No One Tells You About Being a Pregnant Bride
- The Bump: How Do Parents Practice Anticipatory Socialization, How To Describe Your Chid’s Accomplishments and Strengths
- Mommyish: Sex in the Delivery Room: It Happens (This article was also quoted by TODAY Moms!) and 21 Things Being A Barista Taught Me About Parenting
- Cafe Mom’s The Stir: Sir, I Want To Buy These Shoes
- Michiana Family Magazine: April 2013 Issue, The Dtap Vaccine: What New Moms Need To Know; May 2013; 8 Things Every Mom Really Needs & Beyond The Stick, Testing in Pregnancy.
- Health Awareness Flyers with McLaren Health Care: 501568_Nov13_commonpage1FRONT_v1, 501568_Nov13_A1Flint_v1, 501567_Oct13_A1Flint_v2, 501360_SkinCancerMonth_A1Flint_v2
- Are You Relying On Your Nurse Team Too Much? at Scrubs
- Lap-Band Surgery in 50 States at Weight Loss Triumph
- How to Pass Your CNA Class at CNA Career Training
- Hills & Dale Hospital quarterly newsletters
Web Copy Clients: