The Freelance Writing Pathway will give you all the tools you need to start a successful business writing from home. The class will feature:
- A complete breakdown of how I went from making a $0 yearly income as a writer to averaging $8,000 a month.
- All of my organizational strategies + tools to making working from home with kids possible. (I’ve done it with four kids all at home full-time with me!)
- How to get ideas for articles and submit to editors.
Where to find paid writing jobs.
- How to establish yourself as an expert in your field and land regular writing gigs.
- INSIDER information from my experience as a magazine editor—it’s a different world on the other side, my friends, and I’ve learned a ton of valuable information for freelancers on the other side of the screen.
- An overview on tax tips and rules.
- Basically, EVERYTHING I’ve learned over the past six years as a freelancer.
BONUS Material: I’ll also be sharing my submission spreadsheet, so you can take the work out of tracking your submissions and get right to work!
Now, the breakdown. The class package includes:
- Four week video lessons with accompanying notes. You will receive four complete video lessons with accompanying notes, giving you the best of both worlds–notes to follow along at your own pace and an intensive “face-to-face” video lesson to help you connect with the writing world. Watch them all in one night or take it week by week–the choice (and flexibility) is all yours!
- Professional critique from an editor. As part of the class package, I will also critique all of the homework you send me to help you get your work perfected and in front of real, live editors.
- Me, at your beck and call. I will be totally accessible and available to answer any questions you may have along the way–I will be totally accessible to you via email, Facebook, Google Hangout, or even by phone if you choose.
- Group support. You will be added to my online freelance writing group, where you can ask questions and interact with other students who have taken this class–it’s the best way to learn.
My own writing career started with a class offered by Meagan Francis of The Happiest Home, which honestly changed my life, so don’t delay taking this important step towards your career!
Bottom line? I know how important it is for you, as a new freelance writer, to get the information you need to start your careers—and to get that affordably.
So, here’s what I’m offering:
- My entire four-week intensive course for only $200! (Similar classes run for $500 and over. Seriously, Google it and come back, I swear.)
What students are saying:
“I just got a weekly paid writing job – it’s not huge, but it’s every week, “above the fold” – an article or interview for the weekly parenting page with my local newspaper. I’m so excited – and completely convinced that Chaunie is magic, because once I set my goals (to make steady money from writing, continued exposure to build my “platform” and to start really taking writing seriously) – it started happening!” – Melissa Cohen
“I recommend this class [and] Chaunie is so open about the writing world (which was a mystery to me before) and willing to help in any way she can.” – Kristel Acevedo (who became a writer at Disney Baby after the class and now contributes to Mom.me and Babble!)
“Thanks to Chaunie’s writing class, I was able to learn the “tricks of the trade” in writing at my own pace. As a busy mama of 3, it can be hard to find a class so full of information that can actually apply to my life and to my blog. This class not only gave helpful video lessons and power point notes, but also the ability to have a professional relationship with other writers in the class Facebook group, and great one on one feedback from Chaunie herself. I’m so excited to apply everything that I have learned and to set my goals higher than I could have ever dreamed!” – Jess Elaine
Choose a class option:
(Insert button code)
Not sure if the class is right for you? Set up a free consultation call with me to see if a career as a freelance writer is right for you!
You can also request more information about my class below and I’ll send you more details via email:
I’m ready to become a freelance writer: