If you are reading this, I am slaving away, working at the hospital this weekend. If you call helping babies come into the world work, right?
But since you are enjoying (hopefully) a restful Sunday, I wanted to send some links your way to check out…have a coffee and some of this delicious blueberry coffee cake for me, would ya? (Totally made this and it really does taste like Starbucks!)
- I’m reviewing the book Desperate (pictured above, with the cake and coffee I never got to eat, since a certain someone decided not to nap…coughJacobcough…) I love the idea of this book and I can’t wait to read it!
- I’m loving this new blog that my friend Anne was kind enough to pass my way.
- So excited for fellow young mom blogger Lacy of Living on Love and her new gig at Disney Baby! Woohoo!
- Totally thinking about signing up for Tara at The Young Mommy Life’s webinar on how to make a living off of blogging. The woman has made $100,000 in the past two years working from home. Um, yes, please?
- Did you guys see the video on the men receiving the labor simulation? Um, yeah. Welcome to our wold, yo.
- I tweeted with the Berenstain Bears this week over this post. I’m kind of a big deal.
And here’s what I wrote about this week over at Everyday Family!
Do You Have To Tell Your Boss You’re Pregnant? Is it “rude” not to tell your boss about your pregnancy?
You’re Pregnant. Now What? Do you see the doctor right away? What comes after that positive test?
Sex During Pregnancy: What’s Normal? (Spoiler alert–I am not normal!)